When you purchase a badge for DerpyCon, you agree to the Registration Policies.
- When registering online, badges are not mailed out to attendees. Attendees will receive their purchased badge at the event. A photo ID is required for an attendee to pick up their badge. For an additional fee, members can request to have their badges mailed.
- An email confirmation with a link to your badge ticket, custom link, and payment should be sent within minutes after you have claimed your badge. If you have not received this email, please contact the registration department.
- Children under the age of 16 must have a parental consent form with them when picking up their badge. Children under 6 will receive free admission. Children under 13 must always be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Badges are transferable if the original purchaser is unable to attend the event. The purchaser of the badge can edit his badge information by clicking on the edit registration link in the confirmation email when the badge was purchased. Badges cannot be resold. Badges found being sold will be declined at check-in.
- Once when a badge is purchased, is not refundable.
- DerpyCon has the right to cancel a membership at any time.